1) My password doesn't work. What should I do?
A: We will be happy to provide you with your correct access information. You have two options: Go to: https://support.ccbill.com or https://epoch.com/ (depending on which billing company you selected when you signed up) and retrieve your username/password yourself by simple providing two pieces of information about your account or, go to our contact us site and send us a ticket, keep in mind that the first time you use the ticket system you will need to register. Registration is free.
Once you activate your support account, click on the "submit a ticket" option, over there you will be able to explain us your problem. For security reason we do not keep credit card information anywhere, so we can only provide you technical support and/or retrieval of your username/password information when you contact us.
2) I have a MAC, can I watch the movies once I become a member?
A: My first daddy is 100% mac friendly!
Please make sure to have the latest updates of your Safari or Firefox browser as well as the latest updates of your Mac.
3) What do i need to have installed to play the movies?
A: To play the movies you need to have a PC, Mac or Linux computer with the latest flash player version installed and the latest Java version. You can download the latest Flash player version here and java here.
We also recommend you to browse our site using the latest Google Chrome,or Safari browsers. Cookies should be enabled.
**Mozilla Firefox version 19 has bugs which will not allow you to watch the scenes in our site. Please use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome**
4) The videos are not working on my computer, what can I do?
A: If you are a PC user try these settings:
- First, clean your internet cache: If you are using IE browser go to tools-internet options- and delete your cookies and you temporary internet files.
- Check for updates for the Adobe Flash Player, and download the latest adobe flash player here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Download the latest Java version: http://www.java.com/en/
- You may also try changing to a different browser than the one you are using. We strongly recommend Google Chrome
For MAC users we recommend having the latest version of Safari or Firefox to browse our site:
Also please try the following:
5) I've just subscribed for a membership, but my username is not working on Cruising or Daddytube, why?
A: To access Cruising and Daddytube you need to register, since they are different sites, however, since you have a membership at My First Daddy, you will get all the Premium Features in your Cruising account, and unlimited access at Daddytube.tv at no extra cost.
- To Sign up for a Daddytube account just go to this link: http://www.daddytube.tv/signup.php and state that you are an Older4me Member in the form. You will have unlimited access as long as you keep your Older4me account.
Once you have created your Profile at Cruising, you need to link your Cruising account with your My First Daddy account. You must only perform this action once.
To do so, first log in to your Cruising account:
Go to http://cruising.older4me.com/index.php and enter your user information:
Once you log in, click on the red “Become a Premium Member” tab in the upper left corner of the screen, or copy and paste this link http://cruising.older4me.com/premium.php in your web browser, and follow the instructions.
You’ll be prompted to enter your myfirstdaddy membership information:
Click on the MYFIRSTDADDY MEMBERSHIP option.
Streaming Username: (your myfirstdaddy username)
Streaming Password: (your myfirstdaddy password)
Security Code: (the code displayed to the right)
After these steps your cruising account will be a Premium Account.
6) I've read your FAQ and I couldn't find an answer to my question, can you help me?
A: Of course! we offer 24/7 customer support. Simply go to our contact us site and send us a ticket, keep in mind that the first time you use the ticket system you will need to register. Registration is free.
Once you activate your support account, click on the "submit a ticket" option, over there you will be able to explain us your problem.
For security reason we do not keep credit card information anywhere, so we can only provide you technical support and/or retrieval of your username/password information when you contact us